Learn more about Invisalign and see if it could be the right solution for you.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. As a qualified Invisalign provider we can use the advanced 3D computer-imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. A series of clear aligners are then custom-made for your teeth to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for 1-2 weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, gradually moving towards the projected final position. The length of your Invisalign treatment time is very individual but is typically between 3 and 18 months. Invisalign is an effective, convenient and discreet way to achieve straighter teeth with minimum discomfort. Contact us today to book your Invisalign consultation.
What Are The Benefits?
- They are almost invisible – others may not even notice you are wearing them
- They are removable giving you the freedom to eat and drink all your favourite things as well as being able to brush and floss as normal
- The advanced technology means you can see how your teeth will look once you have completed the treatment and can then make an informed decision about whether to proceed
- No metal or wires means your visits to us for adjustments will be much shorter
- The advanced material and bespoke fit means Invisalign aligners are very comfortable. Most patients only report some mild discomfort for the first few days wearing a new aligner