Family Dental Practice COVID-19 Guidelines
We are now open with our services back to near normal.
There are some changes to how some treatments are carried out during this period to ensure safety for all concerned.
Some of these changes include:
- A locked door policy so only patients with appointments with enter the practice. Please contact us via this site/ email/ phone and leave a message.
- We will be reserving the earlier appointments in the day for those shielding and more vulnerable patients. We may therefore not be able to be as flexible with appointments we can offer.
- We will be getting more information from you on the phone/ email. We will also be checking and updating your medical history etc electronically. This is so as to reduce the time you need to be in the surgery to a minimum. For those that haven’t got the facilities or need assistance, we have alternative measures in place.
- We will be wearing masks and visors at all times so you won’t see our faces but we are still the same team.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you or household members have COVID 19 symptoms.
How you can help:
- Come alone if you can
(if you need someone to come along with you, we will ask them to wear gloves and a face covering whilst in the practice
- Please wear a face covering
- Only bring essential things- we will ask you to place any items in a box at reception.
- Please wait in your car or outside and call us when you have arrived.
- Be prepared to use hand sanitising gel on entry and exit
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken
- You will be asked questions with regards to COVID 19 symptoms again
- The use of the toilet is discouraged if possible
- If possible, we prefer payments to be made by BACS but we are able to take payments by our usual methods if this is not possible.
If you would like to book an appointment please send us an email to email@example.com / a message via this site/ phone and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you haven’t been receiving our emails, please contact us via this site or email us so we can more easily capture the correct email address.
Sukanthi and the team